The Aam Aadmi Party will assist the protesting farmers and can organize for his or her meals, water, electrical energy as directed by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, get together’s nationwide spokesperson Raghav Chadha stated on Sunday.
“Wherever farmers want to protest in Delhi, they should be given permission. As per Delhi CM directives, AAP govt will play the role of Sewadar for protesting farmers. We’ll arrange langar, water, electricity etc. for them. We will stand by the farmers,” he stated.
The protest spearheaded by 32 farmers’ organisations towards the three not too long ago handed agricultural legal guidelines entered its fourth day on Sunday with indicators of intensifying because the protesters have threatened to dam all entry factors to the Capital. The organisations have additionally rejected centre’s “conditional’ dialogue proposal.
Here are the top 10 developments:
1. Protesters who reached Burari’s Nirankari Samagam Ground, the designated place for the agitation, on Saturday held protests on Sunday.
2. Those who are protesting at Delhi’s borders said they would not move to Burari ground. “The condition put for talks is an insult to farmers. We will never go to Burari. It is not a park but an open jail,” Surjeet S Phul, Bhartiya Kisan Union’s Punjab president, stated. Union dwelling secretary Ajay Kumar Bhalla, in a letter to the organisations, stated that as quickly as all protesters shift to Burari, a high-level committee of Union ministers will maintain talks at Vigyan Bhavan with the representatives of all farmers’ unions.
3. The border blockade won’t finish, the president stated including that the protesters will block all 5 entry factors to Delhi.
4. The All India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee stated the house ministry mustn’t lead the discussions as agriculture was exterior its jurisdiction. They demanded a Cabinet committee or a gaggle of ministers for dialogue.
5. The protesters have additionally determined to not let anybody communicate at their protests
6. Several Khaps or caste councils from Haryana have prolonged assist to the farmers’ ongoing protest and can march in the direction of the nationwide capital.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Mann ki Baat handle stated the farm reforms will free farmers from numerous shackles and can give them new rights and alternatives.
8. Union dwelling minister Amit Shah stated he by no means alleged that the protest ws political. “Whoever wants to oppose it politically let them do it. I have never said the farmers protest is political and would never say (that it is political,” he stated.
9. BJP chief JP Nadda, Union dwelling minister Amit Shah, defence minister Rajnath Singh and Union agriculture minister Narendra Singh Tomar held a gathering over farmers protest on the BJP chief’s residence.
10. Singhu and Tikri borders stay closed, in line with Delhi Traffic Police’s newest updates. “Singhu border is still closed from both sides. Please take alternate route.Traffic has been diverted from Mukarba Chowk & GTK road.Traffic is very very heavy. Please avoid outer ring road from signature bridge to Rohini & vice versa, GTK road, NH 44 & Singhu borders. Tikri border is closed for any traffic movement. Available open borders to Haryana are Jharoda,Dhansa ,Daurala Jhatikera,Badusari,Kapashera, Rajokri NH 8,Bijwasan/Bajghera,Palam vihar and Dundahera borders,” it stated.