Former Techno Banker & Senior IT Professional – Vijay Kumar Dewan just lately launched a telling 5 novel sequence titled ‘The India Series’.
Published by Blue Rose Publishers, a number one e book publishing home in India, the writer believes that the sequence is a must-read for each Indian, particularly for the current and future generations in order to allow them to turn into international residents.
With over 900 million Indians under the age of 35 and about 600 million of them under the age of 25, writer Vijay Kumar Dewan believes that the way forward for India within the fingers of the youth. He determined to dive into the deep waters of India’s historical past to share untold tales of our nation.
Hence, the sequence of books underneath the banner ‘The India Series’, the place he shared his experiences and learnings from his ventures into these huge subjects.
“It was a pleasure working with Dewan on this book. The moment he pitched the idea of a series about the depth of Indian history to us, we knew instantly that it was one that would connect with people across India on many levels. This series is definitely a unique approach to inspiring the youth of India to learn more about our country’s history and I am confident that it will leave a mark in this genre for years to come,” mentioned Syed Asad Hassan, Managing Director of Blue Rose Publishers.
“The way of progress is changing. We have to learn. We have to improve. We have to innovate. I was looking to create a knowledge bank. One that would inspire and encourage the young minds of our great country to learn more and further inspire generations to come. I’ve put a lot of thought and heart into these novels and I look forward to sharing them with people across India,” mentioned writer Vijay Kumar Dewan on the launch of his novel sequence,
The sequence contains 5 separate weighty novels, every diving into a special facet of Indian historical past.
1) ‘Who Are We’: This novel contains a tutorial historical past of India proper from the creation of the universe until the current day Kalyug (i.e. our independence). It speaks of how area, time, power, and matter had been used to create the universe. The e book additionally has particulars of historical information hubs, the varied historical universities, the origin of our science and our innovations, our historical past, our civilization, our cultures, and our heritage.
2) ‘The Legendary Indians’: This novel dives into lesser-known gems of India. It contains all concerning the legends of India from medieval instances up till our independence, this novel contains all untold particulars concerning the numerous warrior kings and their dynasties, the nice social reformers, the nice mathematicians, the nice scientists, the nice saints, and the nice poets of India.
3) ‘Hunt for Treasure’: This e book contains all concerning the numerous incursions and invasions of our nice nation, trying to find the treasure of the Golden Bird “India”. The first ones to invade India from the Macedonian, adopted by the Arabs, to the Turks, Mongolians, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Mughals, and the British.
4) ‘The Untold Heroics’: A tell-all novel concerning the lesser-known heroes of India. The revolutionary unsung heroes, the heroic son of India, the Indian Independence Movement, and probably the most versatile particulars of the 2 undivided states of India: authentic Punjab (most of which is now Pakistan) and the unique Bengal (Most of which is now Bangladesh).
5) ‘The Ten Commandments’: This e book, specifically, is the writer’s crown jewel. All of the Ten Commandments talked about on this e book are addressed on to the Prime Minister of India. The novel contains suggestive methods as to how India can turn into the primary nation on the earth inside the subsequent ten years. The e book is a imaginative and prescient for a futuristic India and a street map to regaining the unique standing of probably the most superior and richest nation on the earth.
It contains the Ten Commandments on Indian agriculture, Indian inhabitants, Indian ladies, Indian infrastructure, Indian economic system, Indian democracy, Indian politics, the Indian authorities, Indian challenges, and Indian life.
The writer feels that the problem for leaders is how you can create conditions the place individuals are not afraid to attempt, the place folks can savour success to construct up their self-confidence, and the place folks can safely be taught from their errors.
Human beings have the present of organic and psychological plasticity, the flexibility to adapt to altering environments with considerate and artistic responses. Through ‘The India Series’, he seeks to ignite this thoughtfulness and creativity among the many younger minds of India.
(This story has been printed from a wire company feed with out modifications to the textual content.)
Follow extra tales on Facebook and Twitter